Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 8, 2010

FirstTimeNenek

When the twins were born 2 years ago, they naturally made me a grandmother. It's that simple, but ah..not as simple as one would think. You have to be one to really, really know. If you are as involved as I feel I am, then you will understand me.

I knew my little grandsons when they were in their Mama's womb...I knew I would make a `claim' on them as soon as I set my eyes on their tiny little helpless selves sharing the crib as they were wheeled out of the Labour Room. From that moment on, there was no stopping me.

Share the scribbles in my Blog to know the story of my life, and why the babies are my entire universe.

You will continuously learn about the magic of Umar Iman and Umar Imran, two wonder babies, as identical as the proverbial peas in a pod. But how different in character and personality! How well developed are their differences at 24 months. Everyday is a thrilling learning experience for me...the FirstTimeNenek.

2 comments:

  1. Great writing, sis or nenek!

    It is high time you come up with this blog to share your thoughts and for others to join in.

    And I love your tag line esp. the 'sweet' part!

    OK, I don't really know how to fit in this blog esp. with my poor command of the language. Where will I be when your colleagues start to populate this blog...

    OK, it seems there is a war going on for little Iman and Imran with Adam and wife! Or at least as tug-of-war! Never mind, I'll tell Adam to work fast to produce more beautiful babies for his own!

    God willing, early next year I will be Datuk too! YES, at last, Emek is expecting! Na nana nanaa ..... Kak Nab and I are praying hard for the pregnancy to go through nicely.

    I don't know about Kak Nab but I am not going to put too much hope with the little one. I mean I don't want to be involve in the tug-of-war for the baby. Of course I welcome the baby very much but I must remind myself that it's not toyally mine!

    I still remember our late father 'producing' his own son rather than giving/sharing his love to his other g/children which he had a lot!

    Thanks to this place, I'll use it to share my thoughts about the upcoming g/child. Already told Emek I am not Tok Ayah but rather Tok Mat!! Ha ha ha... flashy sikit!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean "tug-of-love"...you will eventually learn the reason why I put so much claim on the twins...they look tooo much like our KB family!!! They even have hair the colour of Ali's when he was little, remember? Without the tangled curls. Good Luck, Tok Mat and Nek Nab.

    ReplyDelete